At the direction of the STSD Board of Directors, the STSD Administrative Team is currently examining the following scenarios:
1. Proceeding with a scaled down version of current Option 7 (full version available here).
2. Utilization of the current Mansfield High School as a centralized school.
3. Exploring a complete North and South option to include both primary and secondary schools.
Each scenario is being examined using the following criteria and being mindful of current and projected fiscal constraints:
1. What are the potential benefits and disadvantages to the curriculum?
2. How are all district personnel being effectively utilized?
3. What are the effects on transportation regarding cost, safety, and efficiency?